- The Junior class will be selling CandyCane Grams at all three lunches Wednesday and Thursday for $1. Candy Cane grams will be delivered to homerooms on Friday, December 22nd.
- Students involved in Mr. Fails research project, will meet briefly today after school in room 221.
- Chess Club will meet after school in room 221.
Important policy reminders:
- The only bathroom open during 5th period will be on the third floor. Students should only be using the bathroom in the cafeteria if it is their assigned lunch period. Unless it is an emergency, students should be waiting to use the bathroom during their lunch period.
- Bathrooms for 7th period: During 7th period, the bathrooms will only be open from 1:08-1:28 (20 minutes). Bathrooms will only be open on the 2nd and 4th floors. Students on the 1st and 2nd floor will use the 2nd floor bathroom and students on the 3rd and 4th floor will use the 4th floor bathroom. The 3rd floor bathroom will be closed.
- Wooden passes should only be used to access the bathrooms. Green passes should be used for all other situations. Only one student should be allowed out of a classroom at a time.
- Please remember that the 10-10 rule must be followed at all times. This means that students should not be leaving the classroom to go anywhere (with the exception of the nurse in emergencies) until 10 minutes after the bell rings for the start of the period and passes to leave the classroom should stop 10 minutes before the class period ends.
- Any student who rides a bus must have their bus pass every day. Also, remember riding the bus is a privilege. Anyone who doesn’t follow the rules can have the privilege revoked. Please respect this rule. Also, temporary bus passes can only be fixed during 6th
- Students are not allowed to sell candy or any other food items during the school day. This is a public health risk that could have serious repercussions. Students who are seen selling or purchasing any food or candy during the school day will face suspension. The only exception to this rule is for fundraisers supervised by a staff member during lunches
Please make sure you are following the WPS rules as it relates to cell phone usage. The use of cell phones is not permitted during the school day. Anyone who is in violation of this rule will have their cell phone taken away for the day. If it is a 1st offense you will be able to get it back at the end of the day. Any offense after that will require a parent/guardian to pick up the phone. We are asking that you please respect this rule, and help for us to provide a productive learning environment for all